If you would like to participate in the Golf Marathon, please read the info below on how to get started.
On Saturday, October 28th join us in raising money for the First Tee of St. Petersburg with our inaugural Charity Golf Marathon Challenge!
3 Great Reasons to Participate.
- You’ll help the youth of our communities learn life skills and become great golfers.
- Complete all 100 holes and you’ll accomplish something rarer than a hole-in-one!
- You’ll have a blast, get a day of free golf, receive lunch, snacks, drinks
Here’s all you need to do.
- Contact Michael Riso at 727-776-8380 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest in participating.
- Set a goal of receiving $500 or more in pledges and/or donations from those you know. Fifteen pledges is all most people need. Online pledging makes it easy for people to donate.
- Email, call, text, or ask people you know if they’d like to sponsor you. (We supply easy to use contact letters and pledge forms.)
- Play as many holes as you can at Twin Brooks, trying to finish all 100 holes. Select the morning or afternoon tee off.
After completing the marathon you’ll receive a special First Tee keepsake…